- These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relationship between “Skin Line” Ltd. as the SUPPLIER of goods and services and the customers, hereinafter referred to as the USER / AND / of the electronic store “skinline.bg/shop”, hereinafter referred to as “ELECTRONIC SHOP”.
- “Skin Line” Ltd. is a company with its registered office in the town of. Ltd. “Stefan Georgiev №4, management address and correspondence address – Sofia, Bulgaria. The address of the registered office and the address of the registered office are. “Dragan Tsankov” № 12-16 №1, registered in the public registers with UIC 103960907, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org and telephone 0888 638 028.
- The addresses at which “Skin Line” Ltd. performs the services purchased through the e-shop are:
USING THE E-SHOP
- Skin Line Sofia Centre, Sofia Blvd. “Dragan Tsankov” 12-16, floor 1 №1 in the town of. Sofia, e-mail address email@example.com, contact phone 0882 614 814;
- Skin Line Sofia Mladost on ul. “Alexander Malinov” № 91 in Sofia. Sofia, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, contact phone 0886 614 714;
- Skin Line Varna on ul. “Knyaz Boris I № 53, et. 1 in the town of. Varna, e-mail address email@example.com, contact phone 0888 614 914.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- USER of the ELECTRONIC SHOP is any natural or legal person who uses skinline.bg/shop to view, order or purchase the goods and services in it. Only natural persons over 18 years of age or duly registered legal entities are entitled to conclude a distance purchase contract through skinline.bg/shop.
- SUPPLIER is “Skin Line” Ltd. as a trader who offers goods and services on skinline.bg/shop.
- ELECTRONIC SHOP is the content of skinline.bg/shop and its subdomains.
- CUSTOMER PROFILE is a section of the E-shop containing information about the User such as (but not limited to) username, email address and password, which allows the User to create an Order and enter into a purchase contract with the Supplier. For this purpose, Users must fill in the electronic registration form located at en. and accept the Terms and Conditions, which is considered an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act. Upon completion of the electronic registration form, the relevant user is required to provide the necessary registration details. The user warrants that the data provided is true, complete and accurate and will update it within 7 days in case of any change in the latter. In the event that the User concerned provides incorrect data or any changes are not reflected within the time limit specified above, the Provider shall be entitled to terminate the contract by suspending immediately and without notice the maintenance of and access to the User’s account.
- The Provider shall confirm the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address indicated by the User, to which information on activation of the registration shall also be sent.
- In the event that the User’s registration is made using an account in web social networks or other networks, the party to the contract is the person who is the owner of the account used for the registration in the respective social or other network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or other network.
- The e-mail address provided at the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is the “Primary e-mail address” within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions. The User shall have the right to change its Primary Electronic Address. Upon receipt of a request to change the Primary Contact E-mail Address, the Provider shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The confirmation request shall be sent by the Provider to the new Primary e-mail address provided by the User. The Provider shall not be liable to the User for any unauthorized change of the Primary Contact e-mail address.
- The e-shop provides the possibility to view and order goods and services as a guest without the User creating an Account. The Guest User is obliged to fill in the relevant form with the necessary data for the order execution. The User warrants that the data provided is true, complete and accurate.
- Order is a statement of the User’s will, by which the User declares his intention to purchase specific goods or services from the Provider.
- Purchase Contract is the agreement concluded remotely between the User and the Supplier for the purchase of goods and/or services through the Online Shop.
- Content means all information available in the Online Shop that is accessible via a device connected to the Internet; any information provided, by any means, by the Supplier via electronic or other means of remote transmission; information relating to the goods and/or services; their prices and conditions of purchase.
- Newsletter is a means of periodically informing Users about the goods and services offered by the Provider, their prices and conditions of purchase in a specific period of time, sent electronically by e-mail.
- These Terms and Conditions are binding for all Users of the Online Shop. Any use of the Online Shop shall mean that the User has carefully read the Terms and Conditions of Use and has agreed to comply with them unconditionally.
- These Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally amended by Skin Line Ltd at any time by updating them. Such changes shall take effect immediately and shall be binding on all customers. In the event of a change to the General Terms and Conditions, “Skin Line” Ltd. will publish the updated General Terms and Conditions on skinline.bg, thereby informing Users of the changes.
- The Supplier undertakes to deliver the purchased goods or perform the services and guarantee the rights of the Users provided for by law, within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions accepted in practice, user or commercial law.
- The Provider is entitled to collect and use information about its Users when they register, such information may include first name, surname, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that is provided upon registration and any other information that is entered or provided when requesting, receiving or using the services provided by the Provider, participating in promotions, sweepstakes and contests, filling out surveys, questionnaires, forms, etc., and the Provider will use the same
- The Supplier shall take care to keep the information in the Shop always correct and up-to-date, but does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the same.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for failure to provide access to the store, or for failure to process or untimely processing of purchase requests, in the event of circumstances beyond its control – cases of force majeure, random events, problems in the global network Internet.
- The Supplier does not warrant that access to the Store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free to the extent that it is beyond its ability, control or will.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any damage caused to software, hardware or telecommunications facilities or for any loss of data arising from materials or resources searched, loaded or used in any way through it;
- The Provider has no obligation or objective ability to control the manner in which the User uses the Store.
- The User is obliged to provide an accurate and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence.
- The User undertakes to pay the price of the Goods or Services ordered by the User.
- The User undertakes to pay the delivery costs, except in cases where the delivery costs remain the responsibility of the Supplier.
- The User undertakes to receive the purchased goods or services.
- The User undertakes to take all reasonable care and measures to safeguard his password. The User shall be fully responsible for the protection of his password and for all actions that are carried out by him or by a third party through its use.
- The User undertakes, in view of the specificity of the Internet protocols and the security in the protection of the password data, to terminate the session in which he/she has logged into his/her user account by pressing the virtual “logout” button.
- The user undertakes not to submit fictitious or invalid requests or other false information.
- The User undertakes to comply with Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, Internet ethics, rules of morality and good manners.
- The User undertakes not to infringe the property or moral rights of others, including intellectual property rights.
- The user undertakes not to interfere with the proper functioning of the system, including but not limited to, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another user, not to access beyond the access granted to him, not to prevent other users from using the store.
- The user undertakes not to extract, by technical means or in a technical manner, information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in the store and thus not to create his own database in electronic or other form.
- The User undertakes not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people which he is not authorised to represent, or otherwise to mislead third parties as to his identity or affiliation with a particular group of persons.
CONTRACT FOR SALE/PURCHASE/PERFORMANCE OF A SERVICE
- The User places an Order for the purchase of the goods or services in the Online Shop by adding the selected goods or services to the shopping cart and following the steps indicated in the Online Shop completes and sends the Order to the Supplier for execution. The Order shall be deemed to have been accepted upon receipt of a confirmation email with an Order number.
- The addition of a good or service to the shopping cart without the Order being completed and dispatched does not result in the registration of the Order and does not give rise to any obligations on the part of the Supplier.
- The Supplier has the right to refuse the Order placed by the User in case of unsuccessful payment or to prompt the User to make a new payment within 24 hours from the completion of the Order. After the expiration of this period, the contents of the shopping cart shall be automatically deleted and the Order placed shall be deemed cancelled and shall not give rise to any further obligations for the parties.
- By submitting the Order, the User agrees to be contacted by Skin Line Ltd. at the telephone number and email address indicated in the Order, when required in connection with the Order placed.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURN
- Users shall conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of goods or a contract for the performance of a service for the services offered by the E-shop through the interface of the Provider, available at skinline.bg/shop or other means of remote communication.
- By virtue of the contract concluded with the Users for the purchase and sale of goods or performance of services, the Supplier undertakes to deliver and transfer the ownership of the goods or perform the services specified by the User through the interface.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the delivery address of the User or to a third party representative of the User who shall accept and acknowledge receipt of the same on behalf of the User. Upon delivery of the goods, the User or the third party representative of the User shall sign the accompanying documents serving as confirmation of delivery of the goods. In the event that the User is not found within the delivery period at the address indicated by the User or access and conditions for delivery of the goods are not provided within this period, the Supplier shall be released from its obligation to deliver the goods requested. The User may confirm his/her wish to receive the goods after the expiry of the delivery period in which he/she was not found at the address, bearing all delivery costs. In this case, a new delivery period starts from the moment of confirmation under the previous sentence.
- Purchased services are performed by the Supplier at the addresses specified in these General Terms and Conditions and on skinline.bg only by appointment. The Supplier shall contact the User at the telephone number or email address indicated in the Order within the next working day after the Order has been accepted. In the event that the User has provided an incorrect telephone number or email address, or does not respond to calls or emails sent, the User shall contact the Supplier and book an appointment to perform the service(s) purchased.
- The period for the performance of the purchased services shall be the first available opportunity according to the Provider’s schedule that is also convenient for the User, but no later than 12 months from the date of purchase. After the expiration of the period of 12 months, the Supplier’s performance obligation shall be deemed to be extinguished.
- Users shall pay the Supplier consideration for the goods or services ordered by payment by credit or debit card; payment through the myPOS system; payment by cash on delivery or payment by bank transfer. The prices in the e-shop are in Bulgarian leva including VAT. They do not include delivery costs unless expressly stated. Shipping costs are calculated and added to the total payment amount upon completion of the ordering and payment process.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse any payment not made by the account holder from which payment is made. For this purpose, the Supplier will check that the first and last name of the user creating the order matches the first and last name on the payer’s debit or credit card. If differences are found, the Provider reserves the right to take further action to establish the identity of the User in accordance with Directive (EU) 2015/2366, or the so-called “second Payment Services Directive(PSD2)”.
- The Supplier shall deliver the goods requested by the Users within the terms and conditions set by the Supplier on the e-shop page and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions. The processing of orders is carried out from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 20:00, Saturday – from 10:00 to 16:00. Orders placed after 6.00 p.m. Monday to Friday will be processed the next working day. Orders placed after 15.00 on Saturday are processed the next working day. Orders placed on Sundays are processed on the next working day. Delivery time within the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria – from two to five working days. The Supplier does not deliver goods outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Tax invoices shall be issued only in the cases when the User expressly declares his/her wish to receive an invoice and provides all necessary information for its issuance within 4 calendar days from the date of payment of the Order.
- Each User shall have the right to return or exchange his order within 14 days from the date of delivery without having to give a valid reason.
- In the event of cancellation, the User must deliver the order back to the Seller in an undamaged commercial condition, with the original packaging and labels unopened and accompanied by the original Acceptance Note and receipt.
- The amount paid shall be refunded to the user’s bank account within 7 working days of the date of return of the delivered goods and provided that all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are met. In the case of refunds of payments made by card, the amount will be refunded solely to the card used to make the payment.
- The Supplier shall bear the cost of delivery of goods that clearly do not correspond to those ordered by the User; defective goods; goods damaged in transit and any other circumstances caused by the fault of the Supplier.
- In all other cases, the User shall pay the transport costs in both directions.
- The User shall not be entitled to return and withdraw from the concluded Contract when the purchased service has been provided in full or performance has begun with the User’s express prior consent, or for the delivery of goods related to hygiene or health protection, for which there is a risk of deterioration of their characteristics such as, but not limited to: food, beverages, perfumery and cosmetic products.
- The User agrees that by providing any of his/her personal or other data to the Provider, he/she agrees that it may be used by the latter for: maintaining the User’s Account, including registering orders, sending ordered products, performing ordered services, invoicing; sending the Newsletter by e-mail or SMS; conducting market research, tracking and monitoring sales and User behavior.
- By submitting his/her personal data, the User gives his/her express consent for it to be included in the database of Skin Line Ltd, Personal Data Controller, registered in the “Register of Personal Data Controllers” with identification number 308409 c and gives his/her express and unambiguous consent for this data to be stored, used and processed in accordance with the purposes mentioned in the Personal Data Protection Policy, which is available at https://skinline.bg/en/privacy/.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Neither party shall be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations if such failure is due to a force majeure event. A Force Majeure Event is an unforeseeable event beyond the control of the parties which cannot be avoided.
- If, within thirty (30) days of the date of the relevant event, it does not cease, either party shall have the right to notify the other party that it is terminating the Contract without owing the other any damages for any loss it may have suffered.
- The contents of the Online Shop, including but not limited to logos, any graphic images or inscriptions, trade symbols, dynamic symbols, text and/or multimedia content, are the exclusive intellectual property of Skin Line Ltd., except where they are the intellectual property of suppliers of goods or services to Skin Line Ltd. and are used with their permission.
- Any Content that the User accesses, regardless of the means of doing so, is subject to regulation by these terms and conditions.
- Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is prohibited.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Bulgarian civil and commercial law. Any disputes arising between the Supplier and Users shall be resolved by mutual agreement, with the assistance of mediators or, if this is not possible, the disputes shall be resolved before the competent Bulgarian court at the Supplier’s location and without prejudice to the rights of users.
STANDARD FORM FOR EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
TERMS OF DELIVERY
INFORMATION ON THE AUTHORITIES CONTROLLING THE SUPPLIER’S ACTIVITIES
The authorities regulating the Provider’s activities are the Consumer Protection Commission (CPC) and the Commission for Personal Data Protection (CPDP), with the following contact details:
For the CPC:
phone: 0700 111 22
address. Sofia, pl. 4A, et. 3, 4 и 6За КЗЛД:
For the KZLD:
Address. “Proff. No. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Consumers can use the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform, available at / http://ec.europa.eu/odr / – a single access portal that allows EU consumers and traders to settle their disputes.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) between consumers and traders is an out-of-court conciliation procedure on a voluntary basis.
The Joint Conciliation Committees facilitate the settlement of disputes between consumers and traders over contracts for the sale of goods and the provision of services.
The General Conciliation Commissions are designated on a regional basis and the General Conciliation Commission with its seat in Sofia and its area of operation in the territory of the Sofia Region is competent to resolve disputes between a Trader and a Consumer.
The consolidated list of the recognised ADR bodies of the Member States of the European Union can be found at: