Like any other aesthetic procedure at Skin Line, the Morpheus8 procedure begins with an aesthetic consultation to inform the patient in detail about what is to come and what the final results may be. During the consultation, you and your dermatologist decide if this is the right procedure for you and if your expected results can be achieved. The patient is familiarised with the contents and signs an Informed Consent for the injectable procedure. Next, the patient is prepared for the procedure by cleaning and disinfecting the area to be treated. Anesthesia of the area to be treated with an anesthetic cream containing lidocaine. The actual procedure follows. Within the first 24 hours after the Morpheus8 pretreatment
- The treated areas should not be washed in order to avoid contamination;
- Do not exercise and avoid physical exertion;
- Avoid excessively hot environments (solarium, Turkish bath, sauna, etc.).
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking;
- Do not expose yourself to direct sunlight;
- Consume plenty of water.
Common side effects include erythema, edema, pain, sensitivity and itching. Therapy site reactions usually resolve within 24-48 hours and swelling within a week